It is super nice.
It had, collected on one shelf
inconveniently at eye level:
- Hour of the Dragon – by Robert E Howard
- Red Nails
- People of the Black Circle
And these were directly opposite the intriguing-looking
- Enter the Wolf – by E. E. Knight. Not sure, but it seems to be a vampire novel in the Larry Correia school of EAT HOT LEAD FOUL SPAWN variety. Which is the only way vampire novels should be written, honestly.
I also had to renew
- Veteran of the Old West: Pistol Pete – by Frank Eaton. Last week was slightly too hectic to sit down and give this biography the attention it deserved.
There was also a free books table outside from which I snagged a very nice copy of
- Pride and Prejudice – by Jane Austen. This one is going to be my contribution to the white elephant gift exchange for the Winter Solstice Pagan Festivities.