– When removing ice from vehicle windshields, do not use a downward, chipping, striking, chopping motion.
– Snow actually isn’t all that difficult to drive in, if you stay between the ditches.
– There is no such thing as low-intensity HIIT.
– Put the words “I got to ride in a cop truck” at the end of the story you text your family, not the beginning.
– Don’t be snotty to small-town cops, even if you are wearing your official shirt.
– Even if the Animal Control guy was rude first.
– Especially if they’re going to get written up.