Or: how to construct an acceptable delivery vehicle for molten chocolate chips when you have the munchies.
- 10 g flour
- 10 g oats
- 10 g cocoa powder
- ~ 5 g sweetener of choice
- 2-3 g baking powder (important! do not forget!)
- 2-3 g salt, or enough to cut the bitter taste from the cocoa powder
- 30 g chocolate chips (was supposed to be ~20 but the bag slipped), and this amount worked really well.
- ~ 2 g miso paste
- You need: about a tablespoon of oil/yogurt/egg yolks/milk, too, but I forgot it on the first round.
– Combine dry ingredients.
– Combine miso paste with water, add to
– Hang on, all microwaveable dishes are still in the
sink dishwashing station. Turn oven on to 350 and break out the muffin tin. As written, recipe made two standard muffins. Prepare muffin tin.
– Combine miso + water with dry ingredients. Pour in muffin tin.
– Hm, plants need watering.
– Bake for the amount of time it takes to fill two gallon jugs in a standard kitchen sink and then to empty them.
– These were actually really good: the interior was almost completely melted chocolate chips but the exterior was nicely held together. This amount of ingredients makes two and hence by simple math tripling the recipe makes six.